Mel B To Go To Rehab For Sex And Alcohol Addiction


Spice Girl's Mel B,at 43, admits she is checking into a clinic after battling issues with booze, alcohol, sex and post-traumatic stress disorder.
A close friend also told how she is "sex-crazed" and slept with up to three men in one day in the wake of her bitter divorce from Stephen Belafonte. She herself, on Saturday night,  opened up about how she has been battling with sex and alcohol .She revealed she will be enrolling into a UK-based therapy centre next month.
She told the Sun on Sunday : " I am speaking about this because this is a huge issue for so many people. I'm not perfect, and I have never pretended to be. But I'm working on being a better version of myself for my kids, family and for all the people who have supported me in my life "

Earlier, Restaurateur Rusty Updegraff,  claimed Mel B has slept with three men in one day and has bedded a string of hunks including ex-teen pop star, Aaron Carter.

Comments